Back to the Future

Monday, December 7, 2009

Moving

Right now I'm going to count how many times I've moved in the past two years:

1) Home to Dorm
2) Home to Fair Family Basement
3) Fair Family Basement to Dorm
4) Dorm to Apt.
5) Apt. to Fair Family Basement
6) Fair Family Basement to RC Apt.
7) RC Apt. to Present

And now for the eighth time in two years, I'm moving again! But now I'm moving to a (hopefully) better apartment within the same complex. It's a one bedroom suite, with (supposedly) better cable and $50 cheaper. I'm actually excited to have an apartment without water running down the bathroom walls, people stomping like elephants above me, and dogs barking every time I open my door (it's a pet-free building). The only thing I dread is the move itself and having to re-arrange and re-organize everything.

Oh how I wish for my own home, where I might actually decorate for Christmas. And have my own garden.

No comments: