Back to the Future

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I want to scream. I HATE THE INTERNET!!!!! Or more specifically, sites that cause drama: Facebook, Myspace, Tumblr, Formspring, etc.

Except this time I guess I created all the drama.

See, I thought I could write anonymously on this person's Formspring, because that's what it's for.

I thought I could vent some of my frustrations.

But it all came back to bite me in the ass.

Apparently this person didn't expect anyone to write something bad on their Formspring, because they are perfect in every way and so lovely. And I guess they found out who wrote on it. I suppose this person has computer hacking skills or some shit: or just a husband in MI.

However, this person has not confronted me about it. But I have a feeling that some day, they will. And then I will vent my frustrations to their face. That is, if they're still in KY.

I'm a horrible, immature person.

I hate being passive aggressive. What's wrong with me?

But at the same time, I notice all the things this person does, and I feel like I'm the only person in the world that isn't fooled. And if I say anything, I will be the bitch, and everyone will hate me because I'M NOT FAKE.

I've been manipulated my whole life, and now I can finally point out the manipulator without getting trampled on.

But just like always, I'm the one who "get's in trouble."

God this is high school bullshit. I'm sick of it. Can I please move far away?

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

FYI: I asked Johnathan about this, and it would be ridiculously time consuming for her to figure out who wrote on her wall thing. It's not impossible, but very time consuming. I think that just goes to show how obsessed with herself she is! :)

Liz said...

Becca,

Just so you know, I love you! Thanks for this comment. You make me smile. :)