Back to the Future

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Fall 2010

This Fall semester has been okay, I guess. The best part has been the house and getting a beautiful new puppy, Newman. He's so cute and smart. The unexpected part has been Aaron leaving for a month, but I feel like it's something we needed. We've gotten closer, and appreciated each other more this past month. And I've had the opportunity to reflect and grow by myself, as well.

The more I get to know someone, the more I don't like them. I've discovered a lot about this person I don't really like. I really need to start going with my gut feeling with people, because I'm usually right. I originally thought this person was fake, manipulative, and superficial. And I was right. But this person really pulled the wool over my eyes, and made me think something else (due to the manipulation)and now I'm starting to see who they really are. Ugh.

Anyway, this coming week is Fall Break, and I can't be happier.

No comments: