Back to the Future

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Summer Changes


I'm using this as an outlet for my excitement (since I'm pretty sure only one person reads this thing)

1) I'M ENGAGED!
2) I'M GETTING A FUCKING HOUSE!

I've never been so excited. I've wanted my own home for as long as I can remember. I can't believe how quickly this is happening, but it's happening. I plan on decorating, gardening, cooking...so many things. I'm just excited for the simple things: a dishwasher and a washer/dryer. I've never own a dishwasher, and I haven't had my own washer/dryer since I was living at home in Hustonville. I cannot describe how I feel, just that it's amazing. I'm actually sort of in shock. I'm sure it'll hit me once I move in.

I already bought a wreath for the front door (see right). I can't wait to hang it up. Oh! And I can't wait to see little Bianca when she goes outside for the first time since she was a little baby. More later.

Love,
Liz

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

So... when do I get to see pictures of this house???

Liz said...

Whenever I get internet at home...which is SUPPOSED to be tomorrow if AT&T doesn't screw me over...again. :)